Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I'm Still Alive...

though lately I've been struggling a bit. I have so much to catch up on, so much to tell you all, and I really need to get reading!

But in the last several weeks, I had a wonderful trip to Las Vegas with my old college roommate, Susie.

We took a helicopter into the Grand Canyon-







I learned that the dry desert air is not only great for my joints, but also my hair!


I saw a medium, who actually kind of blew me away! I'll have a whole separate post on that soon, if you want.

Been finishing up some mosaics, and knitting the Cape from Scarf Style, along with some baby hats for the kiddies in my life.

I'm sick again. Damn auto-immune drugs do help with the arthritis and whatnot, but I feel like I'm never NOT going to have a fever again. Ugh.


I'm also going to be starting some hard-core physical therapy for my spine, which will hopefully get me in good shape to start going to the gym.

Finally I have an audition coming up in the next couple of months. It's kind of a big deal, actually a really big deal, and we'll see how it goes.

That's all for now!

12 Comments:

Blogger Bertha said...

Wow, your hair (and the rest of you) seriously does look amazing in those pics! Glad you're back, and good luck with your audition!!! I can't wait to hear more about it!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful trip. Welcome back!

11:22 AM  
Blogger dancingnic said...

Yay! You're back!
Looking fab Annie! Been thinking of you!

Love the GC pics!

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! What does one say to wish another luck on an audition?

I've found a blog you might appreciate, it's one I look forward to reading each time the author posts.

http://theseatedview.blogspot.com/

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're posting and that you've been having fun!

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to see you again! Those pics are beautiful; I really like the cactus flower one. As for your audition, well, as we say in French: merde!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Dame Wendy said...

Hello beautiful! :)

12:47 AM  
Blogger Sylvia @ Ever After said...

glad to hear from you again!

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like one hell of a great trip. Loved your blog and had to say hello.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Glad to know you're back, Annie. You've been missed. I'm glad you had a nice trip - the pictures are gorgeous. I, for one, would love to see a separate post about the medium.

And best of luck (break a leg??)at the audition - can't wait to hear all about it!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Yay you! Glad you had a great time! :)

4:33 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Good luck with the audition! You know, if the dry air is good for your hair and joints (arthritis sucks, I only have the inflammatory kind, but I hate cold, wet weather because of it)... how about moving to Arizona or Utah? I know I've been tempted more than once.

Now I'm dead curious about the medium thing. Do tell!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home