Sunday, March 02, 2008

Would you Dye for me?

Hello all! Things have been a little bit hectic, and I have SO much reading and catching up to do with everyone's blogs! I hope you're all well. I'm actually knitting again! Some photos soon, but I am working on a couple of secret projects. One of these looks like it will require some yarn to be over-dyed. It's a silk yarn, and I do not dye yarn- or I never have. Any of my blog friends interested in dying some yarn for me? I'd pay you for your work, of course, I just don't want to screw it up. The yarn would need to be either a very dark purple, or black.

What else? Crazy time is going well, still seeing the dr. once a week for all the, well, crazy. I'm getting slightly better at jabbing myself in the thigh with a needle on a regular basis, although that is still hard, and still hurts like a bitch.

I'm getting ready for my trip to Ireland. We're going for my parent's 40th anniversary and my in-laws are meeting us over there. Renting a cottage in Kerry for a week, then 3 nights in Dublin. I can't wait, I just hope the joints behave!

I'll have a report on my visit to the medium soon, along with loads of other news, but I'm exhausted, (again!), and will have to check in with everyone later.

7 Comments:

Blogger dancingnic said...

Hey! Have an amazing time in Ireland!!!

Looking forward to seeing your projects!

Nicx

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope you'll feel good and you'll be able to fully enjoy your trip to Ireland!
I can't wait to see what you've been up to...

2:37 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Ireland! You're going to have so much fun. Take pictures, please!

10:04 PM  
Blogger indigodragonfly said...

I dye yarn. Email me and we'll talk!

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy Ireland. I can't wait to hear all about it!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Hi Annie! Good to see an update. Have a great trip to Ireland - can't wait to see photos. Also will be excited to hear about your knitting projects!

2:16 PM  
Blogger KnittingHawkeye said...

I also dye yarn and have access to a bunch of bases. Just tell me what you need and I can get it for you. Emjoy Ireland (Scotland is prettier =P, I prefer it actually, but Irish bartenders are HOT!)

<3
Liz

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home